-->

Dec 16, 2007

Love it! - I See Me personalized books

I just discovered the most perfect gift for any child 0-10 years old. These personalized books by I See Me beautifully illustrate the letters of your child's FIRST and LAST name while telling an adorable story. They have two books, the first is a unisex Animal theme and the second a Fairy Tale for girls, both start with a dedication page personalized with their name, birth date and a message from the giver. See below for just a small portion of the books. Costing $29.95 each, they're perfect for any gifting occasion. I ordered one for my niece - It's something that she'll always have to remember me by and that's just priceless!
















www.iseeme.com
877-281-0536 (8am-5pm CST)
$29.95 each - 8.5"x11" Hardcover, professionally bound.
Adding a Middle name is $4.95 extra.
Optional "Keepsake gift box & bow" is $4.95 extra.
FOR RUSH DELIVERY: select 3-Day Air domestic deliveries - $14.95 per item.
Your item(s) will arrive 3 business days after your order date. If you order after 8PM or on the weekend, your order will be processed the next business day, and will arrive 3 business days after that.

No comments: